Friday, July 22, 2011

Neon Magic

Are you in dire need of some color inspiration? Take a look a Francoise Nielly's fabulous paintings. Dramatic, expressive, brilliant are a few words that describe her artwork. Fluorescent pigments give the artwork its edge. Dramatic, bold paint strokes invoke a fascinating energy the I love. When I cam across her paintings, I fell in love. Her paintings would be perfect in a contemporary loft. She captures the beauty and emotion expressed through a human beings face. Nielly only works with oil paint because it allows her to completely express herself. What I think is amazing is that Nielly creates these fabulous painting from a black and white photograph.



Francoise Nielly's painting


You can watch Francoise Nielly's interview here. I hope you enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment