Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to the Future, Futuristic Fabulous

I couldn't resist sharing these with you! I would have never known these shoes existed if it weren't for Twitter. Nike Mag Shoes have been trending on Twitter. 

Back to the Future shoes

 When I first saw these shoes I didn't know what to think. I have to admit the shoes are interesting and they would definitely be a conversation starter. When I saw the videos for the shoes I admittedly had an urge to watch Back to the Future. Plus the shoes can light up!

Nike Mags

For 10 days only, 150 pairs of the 2011 Nike Mag will be auctioned on Ebay every day at 8:30 pm STARTING TODAY. Click here for sizes {there's a size 11 at $75,000 right now, um, that's amazing!} But what's more amazing is that all proceeds go to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.




Great Scott these shoes are kind of fabulous! So if you have an extra $75,000 laying around the house get yourself some Nike Mag Shoes and support a great cause!


No comments:

Post a Comment