Thursday, August 25, 2011

Typefaces & Typography

I am starting to like Twitter more and more because it allows me to discover to products and other things that interest me. I recently started following Veer on Twitter. I really enjoy the website because there are such great fonts. There a many images, fonts, wallpapers, and screensavers to inspire your every graphic dream. besides being interested in interior design, I like graphic design. Graphic design has become important because it is such an important part in creating a logo or portfolio.

Every week Veer tweets about their "Free Fridays." If you have an account with Veer you are able to download the free goodies that offered every week.


Here are a few fonts from the website

Afrobeat

Arcano

Crescendo

Weingut



No comments:

Post a Comment